We are already in Hollywood, Florida. Sun is shining , the Atlantic Ocean and the famous Hollywood’s boardwalk are in their usual places and we already enjoyed hours of walking along the ocean and meeting some of our old friends. There was not yet time for battles. Hopefully, they’ll start very soon. In the meantime you can read here what happened before.
Eight rules for writing fiction:
1. Use the time of a total stranger in such a way that he or she will not feel the time was wasted.
2. Give the reader at least one character he or she can root for.
3. Every character should want something, even if it is only a glass of water.
4. Every sentence must do one of two things — reveal character or advance the action.
5. Start as close to the end as possible.
6. Be a sadist. Now matter how sweet and innocent your leading characters, make awful things happen to them — in order that the reader may see what they are made of.
7. Write to please just one person. If you open a window and make love to the world, so to speak, your story will get pneumonia.
8. Give your readers as much information as…
View original post 171 more words