You don’t develop courage by being happy in your relationships everyday. You develop it by surviving difficult times and challenging adversity.
Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man’s character, give him power.
1) Life is a song – sing it. Life is a game – play it. Life is a challenge – meet it. Life is a dream – realize it. Life is a sacrifice – offer it. Life is love – enjoy it.
2) A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.
3) Don’t go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first.
4) The truth is you don’t know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed.
5) You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of. You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life.