I did not plan to publish anything until 9.00 a.m. ET 10/07/2014.
However, I received an email from my friend in Hollywood (Fl) with the following profound statements (no idea if they are his own):
1. Death is the number 1 killer in the world.
2. Life is sexually transmitted.
3. Good health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.
4. Men have two emotions: hungry and horny, and they can’t tell them apart. If you see a gleam in his eyes, make him a sandwich.
5. Give a person a fish and you feed him a day. Teach a person to use the Internet and he won’t bother you for weeks, months, maybe years.
6. Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in the hospital, dying of nothing.
7. All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.
8. In the 60’s people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird, and people take Prozac to make it normal.
9. Life is like a jar of jalapeno peppers. What you do today might burn your ass tomorrow.
The email finished with the following words:
…and as someone
recently said to me:
“Don’t worry about old age; it doesn’t last that long”.
I found all statements very interesting and decided to share them with you.
Then I am going to sleep on them and see what I will think of them in the morning.
Please let me know if you disagree with any of the statements above.
My seventh PC painting