I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.
Nothing will work unless you do.
Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope.
I’ve learned that you shouldn’t go through life with a catcher’s mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back.
Until blacks and whites see each other as brother and sister, we will not have parity. It’s very clear.
I believe that every person is born with talent.
Below are some famous Winston Churchill’s quotes.
I think that all people must remember these quotes.
1. We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give.
2. There is no such thing as a good tax.
3. The inherent vice of capitalism is the unequal sharing of blessings; the inherent virtue of socialism is the equal sharing of miseries.
4. An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile—hoping it will eat him last.
5. A fanatic is one who can’t change his mind and won’t change the subject.
6. A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.