Tonight I received from my friend an email with Russian jokes.
Below are three of them.
– Doctor, I broke a leg in two places!!!
– Do you remember those places?
– Yes,of course!!!
– Don`t go there anymore!
– Doctor, every morning at seven o’clock I take a piss.
– Well, what is wrong about that?
– I do not wake up until eight o`clock!
– Doctor, my husband thinks he is a racehorse.
– I can treat him, but it will cost a lot of money.
– We have the money. He has already won two races.
We have war when at least one of the parties to a conflict wants something more than it wants peace.
I am not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep; I am afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion.
Alexander the Great
War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse.
John Stuart Mill
The great questions of the day will not be settled by means of speeches and majority decisions but by iron and blood.
Otto von Bismarck
Once we have a war there is only one thing to do. It must be won. For defeat brings worse things than any that can ever happen in war.
The way to win an atomic war is to make certain it never starts.
Omar N. Bradley