Two days ago our young friends (68-78 years old) asked me how I feel after 80. I answered that 80 is just four times 20 and that physical age does not matter. Then I remembered this post and decided to reblog it.
I did not plan to publish anything until 9.00 a.m. ET 10/07/2014.
However, I received an email from my friend in Hollywood (Fl) with the following profound statements (no idea if they are his own):
1. Death is the number 1 killer in the world.
2. Life is sexually transmitted.
3. Good health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.
4. Men have two emotions: hungry and horny, and they can’t tell them apart. If you see a gleam in his eyes, make him a sandwich.
5. Give a person a fish and you feed him a day. Teach a person to use the Internet and he won’t bother you for weeks, months, maybe years.
6. Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in the hospital, dying of nothing.
7. All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.
8. In the 60’s people took acid to make the…
View original post 104 more words